- I2SL laboratory energy benchmarking tool
Australian lab buildings can now be compared with their international peers using the I2SL Laboratory Benchmarking Tool.
- ASHRAE commits to developing an IAQ pathogen mitigation standard
ASHRAE’s board of directors recently announced its commitment to support the expedited development of a North American national indoor air quality (IAQ) pathogen mitigation standard.
- Fume cupboard capture and containment control
When both speed of response and stability of airflow are under control the manifold laboratory exhaust system will be safe and efficient.
- Case study – global asset management company revamps indoor air quality monitoring
A revamped indoor air quality monitoring system at La Francaise reduces risk of catching COVID-19.
- Design considerations for accurate airflow measurement
One of the easiest and most effective ways to improve indoor air quality is to accurately measure airflow and room air changes on the building management platform.
- Pressure dependent vs pressure independent airflow control
Design considerations for accurate airflow control in controlled environments with directional airflow for pressurisation e.g., cleanrooms and laboratories.