Environmental Monitoring For Buildings, Infrastructure and Services
At Viscon Systems it is our pleasure to share with you over 30 years of controls knowledge and experience. Our goal is to provide you the information to make up your own mind.
Do You Need To Determine If Ventilation Is Good Or Bad?
We recommend wireless Aranat4 Pro – CO2, temperature and relative humidity (RH) monitors. Includes analysis software to help you optimise the control strategy. Examples include retail, pubs and clubs, libraries, classrooms and public buildings.
- Aranet4 Pro monitor user manual
Wireless Environmental Monitoring – Aranet SAF Tehnika
Application: IoT wireless devices and software to monitor and optimise the control strategy in commercial buildings and industrial
Benefits of wireless monitoring:
- Low cost: Installing or replacing a sensor requires no additional wiring or support from an electrician. Wireless sensors are easy to install yourself. You can place them wherever you want to take accurate measurements.
- More insight: The extra data will give you more insight about the environmental conditions. This helps you to further optimize the control strategy.
- No need to go through IT: Works on the license free network radio frequency band of 915 MHz in Australia. Free software can be downloaded to your smart device and web browser.
Technical Data Sheets
Thermal Dispersion Airflow Measurement – Ebtron Inc
Application: Permanent HVAC monitoring for the control strategy e.g., fan equipment, fresh air intakes, directional airflow movement between rooms
Benefits of thermal dispersion sensing for feedback control:
- Higher accuracy and repeatability: For lower air velocities (0.25 to 25 m/s with an accuracy of ± 3% of reading)
- Avoidance of issues: associated with traditional pressure transducers e.g. zero offset, long term stability
- Flexibility: 1 to 16 sensors for each duct location to suit every application small or large
Well designed feedback control provides safe, efficient and consistent systems.