Wireless Sensing and IoT – Aranet SAF Tehnika
Product imported by Vista Controls Pty Ltd
Application: IoT wireless devices and software to monitor and optimise the control strategy in commercial buildings and industrial facilities including warehouses, data centers, horticulture, food production and poultry farming.
Benefits of wireless monitoring:
- Low cost: Installing or replacing a sensor requires no additional wiring or support from an electrician. Wireless sensors are easy to install yourself. You can place them wherever you want to take accurate measurements.
- More insight: The extra data will give you more insight about the environmental conditions. This helps you to further optimize the control strategy in the BMS/PLC.
- No need to go through IT: Works on the license free network radio frequency band of 915-928 MHz for IoT/ LORAWan in Australia. Free software can be downloaded to your smart device and web browser.
- Aranet product overview
- Aranet sensor hub and MQTT
- How are Aranet sensors made video
- Basics of messaging queuing telemetry transport (MQTT). Video courtesy of AutomationDirect